Valify recognized five health systems for our inaugural awards program during the 2019 IDN Spring Summit & Reverse Expo in Orlando, Florida. We established our awards program to acknowledge the exceptional work and progress our clients have achieved to better the purchased services cost reduction process in their health system by reducing costs, improving outcomes, or both.
The awards were presented in these categories:
- Excellence in Purchased Services Leadership - Valify’s Excellence in Purchased Services Leadership Award honors a health system or hospital that has led change and has guided supply chain management best practices for purchased services.
- Advancement in Building Bridges Award - this awards seeks to recognize a supply chain team that has done the difficult work of crossing silos and departments for the ultimate goal of purchased services cost reduction throughout the entire health system.
- Speed-to-Value Award - recognizes a health system or hospital that has achieved rapid results.
- Patient Centered Award - this award proudly honors the health system or hospital that has taken
strides to exceed their savings targets while directly impacting and improving the quality of care
and patient experience.
- Collaborative Spirit Award - this award spotlights the year’s highest performing collaborative or
The 2019 award winners are:
Excellence in Purchased Services Leadership Award winner: AdvocateAurora Health
AdvocateAurora’s leadership understood the need for a comprehensive strategy for its purchased service spend. They have invested in talent and have built the structure and processes necessary to support a high-performing organization that's focused on driving value through improved quality and lower costs in its purchased services contracts.
Advancement in Building Bridges Award winner: SCL Health
The SCL Health Supply Chain Management team used objective data sources and insights to engage their marketing team in their system's supply chain processes. Although a bridge between supply chain and a marketing department is foreign territory, the endeavor resulted in a successful RFP.
Speed-to-Value Award winner: Ardent Health Services
This year’s winning health system established six different data feeds to the Valify platform within 90 days. After acquiring a new division, they used Valify to identify opportunities and monitor savings. They leveraged results shown from Valify’s auto-monitoring reports to engage with the CFO to ensure successful implementations.
Patient Centered Award winner: Guthrie Health Clinic
This year’s winner tackled a clinical services category that required collaboration with their clinical stakeholders and are pursuing cost savings through process improvement and a commitment to excellent patient outcomes.
Collaborative Spirit Award winner: Mountain Independent Hospital Alliance
This year’s winning alliance launched “super user” trainings for team members who were designated to champion the Valify software. This program engaged executives, which compounded successful results, and the team was able to complete four RFPs.
Congratulations to our 2019 winners!